Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking - Shop Recommendation

This is a completely unsolicited plug for an Etsy shop I came across and love.

Sahlin Studios creates digital scrapbook designs for you to use in putting together your own digital scrapbooks. I love, love, love her work!

If you sign up for the newsletter, you will get a free digital scrapbook kit so that you can try it out and see if you like it.

I bought this Grunge Kit from her recently and made the below page for Marsh Man. It took about 5 minutes in Photoshop - all I did was stick a photo in another layer behind the grunge page, resize it to fit in the window, and add and rotate text in the notes box. Easy!


Here's another one:


I'm planning to make myself a photo book for our coffee table. Fun? Yes.


I enjoy making my own digital images as well, but I don't have the time that I would like to play around with it more. Plus, it's always fun to see what amazing things others have created. Someday I'll get around to posting a few of my own on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment