Friday, August 31, 2012

52 Weeks of Pinterest

Pinterest is so incredibly addictive... but most of the time, the pins get collected and never used. It really is electronic hoarding. So I've decided to do 52 weeks of Pinterest. Every week, for a year, I will do something/eat something/make something that I've found on Pinterest. If I get really lazy or have a busy week, I may even count buying something I found via Pinterest.


This is also an effort to blog more. My initial thought was that I would do 100 Days of Pinterest... but the reality of me being able to blog every day for 100 days, well, that wasn't a reality at all. Instead I'll tackle one a week.

The Pinterest activity will hopefully be a jumping off point to blog about other random things too. If anyone wants to join me, I would love to have you! A little motivation never hurts.



No comments:

Post a Comment